Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Too much inside my brain...

You know, I should really do this more often. I have so many things to say, and now to put them all into one post would be long and make me look even more schizo than ever. So, I will narrow it down a little.

This past weekend I spent all three days at my brother’s house helping him remodel his bathroom. I love doing that kind of stuff. I get a vicarious thrill out of it, since I don’t have my own place to remodel. Someday I will, then he will have to help me when I ask. The one major comment I have for the weekend is that I can sure tell I work in an office environment. Muscles that I didn’t know were there are still sore. But great fun was had by all, and they fed me very well for my effort. Too well, I had to have gained poundage from all that food all three nights.

On to a new subject, let’s talk about my moods. That’s always a great topic… I don’t know why, but ever since I got called on my bad juju day, I have been very upbeat. I haven’t had a down day since then. It seems that things are kind of getting scary around me, I’m about to be homeless at the end of the month, my finances are slowly tightening the noose around my neck, but I am still optimistic. I can stay with the bathroom brother in his travel trailer for a few months if needed. In that time, I should be able to get my finances back in shape. Then I will be able to find an apartment downtown where I want, and things will be better. Being an optimist is such a weird thing for me, very opposite of my normal outlook.

I still haven’t gotten laid. I haven’t really had the money to go out at all, but soon I will have a little bit extra to play on. I know I have to get some other kinds of activities to meet people. I think about it a lot. Once I get my move taken care of, I will put more emphasis on it.

I asked last time about putting the vibe out that I want to get laid, and Will responded by asking how I did it when I was dating women. Well, I didn’t really date women. I dated one woman, and then married her. The two women before her pursued me, I was just a willing victim to there sexual needs.  So the answer is, I don’t know how to get women into bed anymore than I know how to get men into my bed. I will figure it out though. My new attitude says I will.

I will try to get more of my thoughts out later, I gotta work now….

jeff

No comments: