Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I got caught being gay at work...

Kind of an attention grabbing post title.

It's not what you think (pervs).

I have been listening to my ipod during work when I am alone. Last week I was listening to My Chemical Romance and I was walking from the back of the warehouse to the front and one of the songs was just ending. So as I was walking... it embarrases me to even admit this... as I was walking I threw my hands up in the air and started dancing.

Now you must know that dancing where anyone can see me out of the question. Add that to the list of my many hang ups. It's near the top. I was sure everyone was in the front office and I was by myself. I was wrong. Debbie (my good friend) was just walking out the doorway into the warehouse and caught me with my hands in the air dancing to a song only I could hear. When I noticed her she was bent over double laughing at me. My face red as can be, she came up to me and said "now that's gay". We had a good laugh and every time she looked at me the rest of the day, she laughed. That's how I was caught being gay at work.

No comments: