Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Not gonna do it

I have reconsidered my need to express myself in print about my ex-wife. It could only make things worse if ever she were to stumble across this blog. Or ever more worse, if either of my kids found it. As far as they are concerned, we still get along ok. It should stay that way. So... moving on...

I have been a a pretty foul, depressed mood since Monday. All of the sudden, now at lunch time today I feel a little bit better. i will talk with the boys tonight after work. I think they will adjust back to the old routine ok.

While I was eating my bowl of chili, i came across a wonderful website. I'm not sure how to post links in a blog, I will figure it out later. Here is the URL:

http://www.xanga.com/EmoKissingBoys




After looking at this, my mood is increasing. At first, this just made me feel more depressed. I want to kiss a guy like that, or better yet, be kissed by a guy like that. All these young guys just doing what they want makes me feel sad for my younger years when I was too afraid to even admit to myself that I liked boys.

But, then i remembered, I am starting to get a life. I put it on hold for the summer, but now I can start spreading my wings again. As soon as I hear the boys are doing better, I will feel a whole lot better myself.

This felt a little rambling, and I think my writing could be better. I'm out of practice. Gotta go back to the office...

1 comment:

jeff said...

No, no I haven't. How sad. You know, more than sex I would just like to touch another man. Feel the stuble, the manly hands and arms and just the manly skin. A kiss would be... I don't know the best way to describe it. I can't wait, but am nervous as hell at the same time. I've touched the soft sensious skin of a woman (and I never want to again.)Why don't you make a trip over here from Scottsdale and help me out? :)