Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Still Un-Deflowered :(

I am still around. I have been spending all my time with my boys so far this summer. That's why I haven't been posting. Unfortunately, they are leaving next Monday. I was able to keep it out of my head the whole time they were here until last Saturday. Then I realized it was barley over a week left before they left. I am trying, and being relativley successful in keeping my spirits high. I don't want the last few days to be downers. I have had one bad day, but I was able to pull out of it when I got home from work.

I have plenty to say, but I'm at work now and should actually be doing work (imagine that). Next week I will be able to get back into posting more regularly. Thanks for the concern and checking up on me.

jeff

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know that it will be hard with the boys gone, so make sure you come spend some time with us. Don't want you feeling lonely!