Friday, June 23, 2006

Friday, Part Deux

Well, my goodness, how plans have changed. I went home at lunch and took the boys to my brother’s house for the afternoon which rather quickly turned into a sleepover. So I am free tonight. As noted at the end of my previous post this morning, I have a need. And by golly, I’m going to fulfill that need tonight. I will be free to look at whatever I want online and I only need one hand for the mouse. I won’t be able to go out though, my finances just wont allow it. So unless someone offers to get me laid, I wont be out searching for it. Not that I know how to find it yet anyways, but I’m putting the offer out there. One way or the other, I will have my release tonight. Wish me luck…

By the way, I’m still waiting for someone to gay-de-virginize me, hint, hint…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you okay? You haven't blogged in awhile.