Wednesday, June 07, 2006

me...today...

Do you ever have one of those days where you just aren't in a good mood? I can't explain why. I'm kind of in between depressed and grumpy. I'm switching back and forth a lot today. Nothing is wrong. The boys stayed at their grandma's last night, so I was alone. I took the opportunity to go to CC Slaughters. I was hoping to run into Toddy, but he wasn't there. I was going to have a couple of drinks, then I was pumped to sing karaoke. Well, I was going to do it, I don't know how pumped I actually was.

When I got there, Andrew bought me a drink, very nice of him. Then I noticed Pony and Chopper at the end of the bar and stopped to chat. I am still very awkward at small talk. I feel like such a goon. I asked them where a good place to eat around there was, and they gave me a couple of options. Pony said Hobo's had great pasta, so I thought I would try them. OMG, he was so right. I had pesto chicken with mushroom sauce. It was so good. So good. And now I have a new cruch. The bartender there, Dave, was absolutely perfect. I think I know my type now. I like average guys. Just normal looking guys. The guy next door. That is the category this guy is in, at least in my opinion. He wasn't model gorgeous, but cute. Didn't have a six pack or ripped pecs, he had a small, small bit of a paunch. Don't tell him, it would probably make him feel bad. But oh man, something about him really clicked for me. So of course, I sat there like a lump and ate my dinner and left. He had really short hair, clipped way close to his head. I like that. I also like big hair. WWE wrestler Carlito has the best hair ever. I love that big afro.

I should really be working instead of talking about typoes of guys I like. At least my mood is a little better than when I started. I guess I really am gay, thinking about guys makes me happy. (now I'm smiling)...

p.s. Oh yeah, I am feeling better now. I almost have lumpage!

1 comment:

jeff said...

I meant crush, not cruch. I have a new crush...