Thursday, June 01, 2006

Some good news/ Some bad news...

The good news is of course that my boys are home. The bad news is Sam is sick. I think his fever broke this afternoon, but we'll see what tonight brings.

It is great to have them hear again. To be able to put my arms around them and hug them. Seeing them just doing anything. My God, just seeing them period is great. I am going to enjoy the next 2 months very much.

The other bad news, Pride weekend is coming up. Toddy and I were talking about it the other night. He wants me to experience my first pride event, and i am looking forward to it. But... I just found out what weekend it is, and I will be out of town on a fmily campout all weekend. If I was in town, I would have found something for the boys to do so I could go. AARRGG. I really wanted to go this time. Maybe I will get home early enough Sunday to do something, I don't know. At least I'm not doing something crappy, it will be a fun campout.

One more thing, on a different note. i'm trying to find a drink that I like , and I'm open to suggestions. I'm not a big fan of real alsoholic tasting drinks, I like them to be masked a little bit. The next time I go out, i'm going to try an apple martini. Anny suggestions would be great.

Bye Bye

p.s. I am new to having people read and comment on my blog. Toddy, thank you for bringinng me out into the world. my question is, should I respond to each comment that people leave, or just say in a post how much I aprreciate them? I really do, by the way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

comments, you dont have to answer everyone, right now you do not get to many comments, but eventually you will get so many that you wont have time to comment. ask toddy he will tell you. He is busy all the time, he will make a comment on his blog every now and then to me,and that is fine, I just love to read him,and that is enough for me. he answers when he cans.everyone understands that. if you fill thiers a connection then answer,if not no big deal.Just remeber thier are ppl out thier who might not like what you write, or who are having bad days, or are just plain old mean and they will post something mean, just ignore them and go your own way.I am sure you read enough blogs to know eveyone gets the mean comments.