Monday, June 12, 2006

My Brilliance (did I spell that right?)

Hot Toddy posted today about the end of the world coming because of the gay pride parade this weekend. I would link to it, but I haven’t figured out how yet, and I’m at work so I shouldn’t even be doing this. J He mentioned the protesters waving God Hates Fags posters. I left him a comment saying that we should have God Hates Rednecks, or God Hates Inbred Hillbilly Assholes, or something like that. Brilliant! I am a fucking genius! How do I come up with these ideas? Fucking gold, baby. Gold!

I haven’t had a lot of time to post lately. I’ve been having a great time with the kids. Next weekend we are going on a family camping trip. All my brothers and their families and my mo will be there. It should be fun, if their wives play nice. I don’t have to worry about that anymore, since I am single. But oh Jesus, wait until I bring a boyfriend along. That should be interesting.

I am going to miss the pride stuff though. I really want to go, but I can’t get out of camping. Don’t tell anyone, but I am hoping we get rained out and come home early Sunday. Then I’ll leave the boys at home and try to get into the festivities. I hope I’m able to hook up with Toddy. He said he wanted to show me my first pride event, so I am ready. If the fates work out.

I have more to say, but no more time. Maybe I will get more time later tonight. But now I have to fight my way onto the computer and then listen to “are you almost done yet?” over and over.

Bye bye…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

god haTES REDNECKS? DAMN GUESS I AM GOING TO HELL IN A HAND BASKET THEN :p LOL oops caps sorry, damn key is to close to the a lol