Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Randomness

Sometimes I make up words. Randomness, is that a real word?

I have some thoughts in my head and I want to share them. Hey, they’re bugging me, so I’ll let them loose on the rest of the world. Or the 2 or 3 people who read my blog.

Let’s talk about the awesomeness of the Dixie Chicks. I went out the day their new cd was released and bought it. I wanted to give my money to support them and show that there are plenty of people who still love them. When I listened to the cd the first couple of days, I only liked 2 songs, the big single and the first track. But, I have found that as time goes on, I am loving this cd more and more. This is a great cd, and the fucking right wing bastards are too stupid to admit it.I have their 2nd and 3rd cds, I don’t have the first because there is a sad song on it that I can’t stand to hear. I don’t even remember what it is, and I don’t want to remember either. I just won’t listen to that cd. But the other two, I can sing along with every song. There aren’t that many cds that I don’t use the skip button on. All the Dixie Chicks cds, Rascall Flatts, GreenDay, Alanis Morrisette, Josh Groban.

I do realize how boring the last paragraph was, thank you for getting through it. It is of interest to me. Ok, how about something else that has been on my mind. Let’s talk about sex. (don’t read this Holly) Like all normal guys, I do have thoughts of sex. Don’t they say the average guy thinks about sex every few seconds? I heard that somewhere, could be completely made up, how would I know? Anyways, I do think about it quite a bit. I feel sorry for the first guy that gets to be with me. I hate not knowing what I am doing. That goes for anything in life, especially a job. I hate being new to something. Now, I am not new to sex. I was married for 10 years. But here’s the rub (), I am totally new to gay sex. I haven’t experienced the joys of boy boy love. In the past, I have wanted to, in theory, but I was always to depressed or alone to even think about actually doing it. Plus, doing it for the first time is always intimidating. I know what to do. I have been studying educational videos and on the internet, plus inside my own imagination. Now that I am starting to have a life, the thought of actually hooking up with someone and having… intimate relations… is becoming more attractive. But now I have new questions.

How do you find someone to hook up with? Is random sex good for everyone? I don’t know if I would feel comfortable … you know … with a stranger. Can friends have sex and not affect the friendship? My guess is probably not, but I could be wrong, it’s happened before. How bout this one, how do you deal with the whole AIDS thing and being tested and can you trust them if they say yes? I don’t have a clue how to even bring up the subject. I know I should figure that one out before I decide to have sex with someone, so any advice would be great.

I should go, I have work to do. Thanks for reading and giving me feedback. I am open to suggestions. And I will entertain any offers to deflower my gay virginity.

No comments: