Thursday, December 01, 2005

I Feel Good...

I am surprised at how good I feel. I jsut got back from my 3rd workout at the gym, and i'm in agreat mood. maybe there is something to those endophines thingies after all. On Tuesday I worked on my "lower body", legs and abs. When i woke up Wednesday I almost couldn't walk. The rest of the week I have been moving very gingerly, very sorely. Today I did the same workout. I am nervous about tomorrow. Wil I be able to move at all? I have to work at the other job tomorrow, and everyone will be there. Even Bill from job #1.

I am totally slacking off on everything else in my life right now. I didn't so any homework this week, so I skipped the classes too. My checking account is so fucked up that when i got paid yesterday, it is only positive $150.00 . I was -$700.00. Juses fucking christ. So now I have to pay rent and a car payment, a huge phone bill, electric, and oh yeah, I will probably need to eat too. And don't even get me started on Christmas. Maybe I don't feel so good after all...

Nah, denial is my strongest asset (or curse). I still feel good...

No comments: