Tuesday, December 13, 2005

AssSucking Week

First of all, it seems to me that the majority of my posts have been negative. That pretty much sums up my attitude lately. Someday things will be better...right??? Someday...

Well anyway, here is my complaints. I am losing my normal job at the end of the year. BIll is retiring and there is no more business to do anyway unless the customer orders more stuff (not likely). So I have been working part time at another job umder the impression that after this job is done, I will move into a full time permanent job. Last Saturday I had the talk with the bosses, and there is no job for me there. SO..I have no job now after this month. HOLY FUCKING SHIT. I don't like to be without a job, it makes me very uptight and nervous. Of course I know most people don't want to be out of a job, but were talking about me here.

Also, I signed up for that fucking personal trainer, at $150.00 a month. WTF was I thinking? I can't afford that. Now there is no way I can get out of it either. Unless I pay half the $1500.00 to cancel. FUCK...What a Dumbass I am.

I met with Holly today and then I had a salad at lunch, with pizza, but I ate a salad! I will get into this more later. There is some inportance but I must do actual work now.

p.s. where the fuck is the spell checker?

No comments: