Sunday, December 04, 2005

Woo Hoo!

I am in a much better mood right now. I didn't wake up happy again, but I just had lunch and there are more Hershey's Miniatures in the candy bowl at work (dark chocolate...mmmmmm). I don't know what is up with these mood swings. I am very up right now. I was very down the last couple of days. Maybe I'm geting my period.

Maybe my testosterone level is low. What a weird thing to write, some might say. But stay with me here. I've never been a real masculine kind of guy. I'm not effeminate at all (I think), but I'm not butch either. Here is why I question it: I am trying to grow a beard. I have never had one because it takes a long long time for it to come in. I have never had the patience to wait through the "scruffy" stage. I haven't shaved since Thanksgiving, I think it looks horrible. And it's itchy. I don't know how much longer I can hold out. All three of my brothers can grow a beard pretty much overnight. Not fair. One more piece of DNA I got screwed out of.

I wonder if low testosterone can make you short? If so, my level must be pretty low.

Oh well, I'm still in a good mood.

big kiss...

No comments: