Thursday, April 06, 2006

Again... so close...

I wanted to talk about sex, but it didn't feel right in the last post. I have some questions. I read a lot of stuff online, stories and blogs and just stuff. I have no question that having anal sex is going to hurt at first. In the stories, that always mophs into feeling good and having a swell time. The I have read some stuff about the only way that guys can enjoy it is by using drugs to sull the pain. I don't want to use drugs. And I don't want it to hurt every timne either. When watching certain "educational" videos about gay sex, most if the time they look like they are enjoying it. Is it all an act? Are they all high?

Here's another more disturbign question. Is it true that after you do anal for a while, you start to loose your pucker? I have read about leakage. WTF!! One site said not to wear white pants anymore. OMG! Is this true??? Maybe butt sex isn't a good idea.

It is a little embarassing to be my age and not know about sex. I know all about straight sex. I was married for 10 years. I was good at it, when it happened. But now I have to go through that awkward stage again. Am I doing this right? Was it good for you? Of course with guys it's pretty easy to tell if it was good. :)

Someone needs to enlighten me. Tell me all about it. Better yet, I need someone to show me all there is to know about gay sex. I am an eager learner.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I think it depends on the person as far as pleasure goes. One of my friends has been so pleasured by anal that he comes without anyone (including himself) touching him. With some it will never be an incredibly pleasing experience.

As far as losing your "pucker" as long as you use anal in moderation then nothing like that is going to happen. I'm still the same tightness as I was after my first few times.

I find both topping and bottoming very enjoyable. I would say that really you just need some practice.

jeff said...

yes, yes I do need some practice...of course that would mean leaving the house...

Anonymous said...

ӏ loνеd as much as you will reсеiѵe саrгiеԁ out гight here.
The sκetch iѕ tasteful, yοur
аuthorеԁ subјeсt matter stylish.
nοnethelеss, уοu command get got an shakinеss over
thаt yοu ωiѕh be delivегing the followіng.
unwell unquestiоnably cоme morе fоrmerly again ѕіnce exactly the ѕame nеarly a lоt oftеn
insidе саѕe you shіеld this іncгease.


Review my ωеblog - dallas auto insurance
My web-site ... car insurance dallas

Anonymous said...

Very nice write-up. I absolutely аppreciаte this sіte.
Sticκ with іt!

Here is my blog pοst - how to buy and sell cars for profit