Saturday, April 15, 2006

The Fetal Position

This morning I am in a very good mood. I don't know why. I'm just going to go with it. As I was laying in bed this morning hitting the snooze button, I came to the realization that I do like being short sometimes. At only 5'4", I am always bitching about being to short. It's true, there is discrimination towards short people. There are studies. I read them. But you sound like a whiny bitch if you argue it, so I am just mentioning it.

Anyway, while I was laying in bed, I curled up into the fetal position and snuggled under my warm blanket. I got into a really small package. I very compact, but taking up much space on the bed at all. I liked being that small. I want to snuggle with a guy who is small like me. I also want to snuggle with someone big, like 6'5' 280 pounds, a football player. I want to be able to disappear in his arms. (oh yeah, of course by snuggle, I mean after mind blowing sex)

Jeez, this all seemed much better in my head. Reading it back, it seems kind of lame. But I am posting it anyway. Now I am going to be late for work. Oh well, I'm still happy. I haven't even taken my happy pills yet.

WOO HOO!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sleep in the fetal position. And the mind blowing sex and cuddling sounds good about now, too bad it's not happening. Good look on getting yours!