Thursday, April 20, 2006

Hey there...

I've had an interesting day. Well, to me maybe. Ok, it wasn't that interesting. I just mean my mood was weird today. When I woke up, I was in a good mood. I ate my Raisin Bran while surfing the web and by the time I left for work, I was feeling a little down. Once again, I don't know why. The rest of the day I was in a pretty depressed/sad mood. After work I went to my mom's for dinner, still in a little funk, but after dinner I was feeling better. On the way home and even now, I am in a great mood. WTF! I hate mood swings. I realize that everyone changes moods, but it just seems like my changes are so exaggerated and random. Not self centered much am I?

During the day I listen to talk radio. I would think it would be obvious by now that I lean to left. I listen pretty much to Air America all day. Except between noon & 3:00. Then I listen to the Rick Emerson show. I love this guy, and Sarah the producer and Tim the newsguy. They are hysterically funny (at least to me). The reason for mentioning this is that tonight they are having a listener party downtown. Lots of loud music, fun and drinking. I really would have loved to go. This is the kind of thing i want to do. But, how can I go alone? I would feel just to self conscious wouldn't have anyone to say "did you see that?"I would be the lonely looking guy in the corner that people whispered about. So once again I let my fears and loneliness get in the way. I suck.

Now I'm in a crappy mood again. At least Survivor is about to start. That will take my mind off it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When's the next update?