Thursday, April 13, 2006

sad tonight

It's probably because I'm tired. Ther isn't a particular thing upsetting me. Other than the normal stuff. I don't have a life.

I'm listening to the new Dixie Chicks song as I write this. I love them. I can't wait until the new cd is out. I will buy it right away.

I had a busy day at work. I had to build ans ship 5 units on one order. I have been working on it for 3 days now. I wanted to ship it yesterday, but I couldn't make it. I barely made it today, after busting ass all day. I had an angering moment though. I had to ask John to show me how to ship these because they are a special order. `szI was trying to take notes as I did it because there is another order for the same place next week. So I wasn't sealing any of the boxes until I documented what was in them. I told John not to tape the box up, and why. He looked at me said your going to do more in 5 minutes anyway, and taped up the box. WTFIt's nt like he didn't hear me, he just dismissed what I was saying. I was more than a little pissed off after that. He wanted to help pack the other 4 units, but I told him I just needed him to show me how, and I will do the rest myself. He left. Debbie was happy that I got them out today. Nader said it didn't matter, I think he was trying to make me not be upset about missing shipping another day. But I made it.

I think they could tell that I was a little off. Nader came up to me afterwards and asked if I liked the job and was happy there. I told him I did and I was, and asked if he was happy with me. He said he was. he also told me not to worry about the mistakes I have been making. I am hard on myself when i make a mistake. I know that there is a learning curve, and mistakes will happen. But I hate fucking up.

I ate breakfast this morning. I was moving like crazy all day and about 11:30 wham, my blood sugar dropped. I noticed it all the sudden. I was fine, and then I wasn't. I knew I had to eat, I thought about waiting until 12:00 for lunch and started to work again, but there was no way that was going to happen. So I went to lunch early and I felt a little better. It made me tired for the rest of the day though. It was strange how I could tell what my body was doing. I tested my blood before I ate lunch and it wassoen to 71. Under 80 is bad. Under 60 is real bad. I have only had this happen once before. I know what is happening now.

I updated, now I'm going to bed.

bye...

No comments: