Monday, March 06, 2006

Day 2... reality sets in...

So here I am, on the 2nd day of unemployment. Friday was more like a vacation day for me. I know it was really the first day of no work, but it was like taking a day off. Very nice. Today it's official. I have no job. It was very nice sleeping in this morning, then turning on the TV while laying in bed. But of course there was noting on to watch, so I turned it off and got on the internet. Oh the internet... Thank god for you.

I have to find something to keep me busy. I packed my bag to go to the gym, then I ate some oatmeal. Now I am full and I want to wait a little while before I go. I don't want to puke again like last time. I am going to the Bruce Willis movie today. I have a couple of free tickets so I'm going to take my mom. I wanted to go the the 12:30 show, then unfortunately, it would be too late to go to the gym. Damn... it's always something. But she can't go until the 3:00 show. Well shit, now I have to go to the gym. I'm out of excuses.

I am officially out of money too. Even worse, my checking account is overdrawn... a lot. And I have no job for money coming in. I will get my unemployment, but not for another week or two. My, things are going swimmingly. I think I am in denial about my situation. I was $23.00 short for the rent, I had to borrow $40.00 from my mom. God I hate doing that. So I have a month reprieve before panic sets in again. I am late on my car payment. I have to call them and see what we can do. I hope they have some kind of plan for the end of my world. I hope.

Argg. I am lonely sitting here. I joined that Meet in Portland group, but there aren't any events that I want to go to yet. I guess I should find something to do to get out of the house. I can't afford to spend money on gas either, so I can't take off and drive somewhere far away.

The Oscars were on last night. And I had to go to a birthday party at 6:30. You can't schedule a birthday party for the middle of the Oscars! MY GOD! It's a high holy day for my people. I tried to get out of it, but I was the ride for my mom and some other people, so I had to go. I did tape it though, and watched it when I got home. I really wanted Felicity Huffman to win. I love her. But Reese Witherspoon is great too. I love her too. I really love her husband. mmmm Ryan Phillipe mmmm He's yummy. George Clooney won, I like him too. Brokeback didn't win, I was a little dissapointed, but Crash was a great movie too. And I think John Stewart was great.

Can you tell I'm bored? I'm going to look at some naked dudes, then go to the gym.

No comments: