Saturday, March 11, 2006

Day 6...things are looking better...

Don't you just love my mood swings. I know I do. I had a major one today. I slept in until 11:00, then got up and had breakfast while surfing. At 12:00 I was bored and couldn't think of anything to do. Well, anything fun at least. Since I am cash strapped for another week or so, I can't really go out. I can't go for a drive because I need to save gas. So, I went back to bed and slept until 2:00.

All this sleeping I've been doing causes me some concern. On those depression comercials, sleeping a lot is a major sign, and I have been sleeping a lot. But when I woke up, I was in a better mood, and came up with a whole list of things to do (mostly cleaning). I even wrote them all down, because after a while, I tend to foget all the things on the list.

I am working my way through them, having a pretty good afternoon. I am ironing clothes right now, and I have a few minutes before the dryer stops. Plus Sam is supposed to call me soon. I've been calling all week, but I haven't been able to get a hold of them. Frustrating.

I actually put a profile on yahoo personals today. God I hate doing that. I never know what to say. I wanted to respond to someone else's add, but I had to make my own first. Another baby step. i know, I need to take big boy steps too. Yes... I will...

No comments: