Saturday, March 25, 2006

It's Saturday night... guess where I am

Yup... on my ass in front of the computer again. I know I said last time I would write more frequently, but... I didn't. No excuse. I thought about it, but I wasn't in the mood to do it. I'm not really in the mood for it now, but it seems like I should.

the new job is going well. I am happy with the choice I made. It felt like a cop out at the time, but now I am so glad I chose this job. The people are nice and friendly, and there is new stuff to learn and put my mark on. That's kind of exciting, they are looking at me to improve on manufacturing stuff. Like they value my opinion. What a nice feeling.

I am fighting with my car financing pricks. I haven't paid my car payments for Feb and now Mar also. I called in mid march to talk about an extension, and they said that I would have to wait until April 1st to get the extension. Then some rude lady called me at my NEW JOB and gave me a rash of shit about being late. I told her what that they told me to wait until April and she said that they would have never said that to me. Fucking cunt. So I gave her a hard time and just kept arguing with her over and over the same point. Just to be an ass. I know I shouldn't have, but it was kind of fun. Mom is going to bail me out again, then I should be able to get an extension and pay her back. I hate borrowing money from anyone. Normally I don't do it, just suffer the consequences. But this time, I have to have my car, and it's not my fault I got laid off.

I saw Inside Man today. (alone...) It was a good movie. I didn't figure it out until the end. i don't know if that means it was good or I'm just getting stupid. I wanted to see it all along, but the guys at my new job said that one of our systems was going to be in the movie, if it didn't get cut out. So i went to see if I could spot it. And I did. There's even a picture in EW of Denzel, with our weather station behind him. Pretty cool.

I was gone all day today. I wanted to start cleaning up so it's nice and neat when the boys get here. I will do it tomorrow, but now I have been invited to Joe's house to eat tomorrow at 2:00. History has taught us that I will sleep in Late, and when I get back, I will sit on my ass. I don't hold a lot of hope out for cleaning.

In closing... here is a cute picture I found. I would title it: Ninja Kitty

No comments: