Thursday, May 25, 2006

Hot Toddy

I've had some time to reflect on the last few days. Everything happened so fast. I finally sent the email to Hot Toddy that I had been trying to send for a week or two. And he responded right away. I was so surprised to see an email from him. I guess I thought he would blow me off. Boy, was I wrong.

I'm not gifted enough to express how I feel about Toddy. He is truly an amazing soul. So positive, such a good outlook on life. And the fact that he would reach out to a perfect stranger and offer friendship... I am humbled by this. He had a kind word to say about everyone, and didn't like it when anyone offered a negative comment about anyone. His smile was contagious and I felt very much at ease with him and his friends. It was amazing. I never feel comfortable around people. I blame Toddy.

This is the part where my not being gifted comes into play. I don't want to deify him, but a simple "thanks" doesn't feel like enough for what he did. I am so grateful for the chance to meet Toddy. I'm glad I had the courage to finally reach out to someone, and I am so happy that I picked Hot Toddy. I wasn't expecting the response I received.

Thank you Hot Toddy...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad that you like me even though I eat kittens. I did tell you I eat kittens, right?

;)

Zeroes said...

Toddy only says he eats kittens because his drag name is H.T. Cat-Mangler. His God name (by which he should be referred to at all times Jeffry) is actually DJ Minty Scrotum. Use his True Name well, for to abuse it will only anger him and bring about his bubbly apocalypse of jolly doom.