Thursday, May 18, 2006

pity party, table for one...

I was going to appologize for yesterdays post. What with it being so morbid and all. Then I thought about it and I don't want to appologize. It was where I was yesterday. I'm better today. I don't know why. I just am. Of course, now it is 5:00 and time to go home, and I have caught up on all the taped shows I had left to watch. (Greys Anatomy was awseome.) Now what am I going to do tonight? I have 3 hours before Will & Grace, I don't want to just sit there flipping through my 5 tv stations. I thought about going to CC Slaughters, but getting into Portland this time of night is insane. You know, at least when I had the internet at home, I could always waste the time with little remorse. There was remorse, but I can usually bury it. Hopefully I will figure something out.

bye bye... ( just for clarification, my bye bye is in the voice of John McLaughlin, at least in my head)

No comments: