Thursday, May 11, 2006

So Close, but Banished Again

My little unemployment "bump" is still wreaking (sp) havoc on me. They cut off my internet on Tuesday. I tried to get them to wait until Friday, when I get paid and can pay the whole bill, but they wouldn't do it. Fuckers! I will get it turned back on next week, but last time it took 5 days before they turned it back on. So... I will do all my internet stuff at work. Well... not all the stuff...

Not a whole lot is going on this week. Not that there ever is. I really have to work at the other place on Saturday. They didn't ask why I didn't show up last week, and I didn't tell them. I talked with Andrew a couple of weeks ago about the job not working for me. His answer was that him and Stephen will communicate better with me. I have had 2 emails from them in 2 weeks. Stephens was one word and Andrews was 2 words. So much for better communication. But, I have to do the right thing. It would be wrong to just leave them hanging. I'm not that kind of guy. Sometimes I wish I was. I wish I could just say fuck it to what other people think or care about. But not me, I'm a giver.

I have an uncle who quit school after the 3rd grade. He is married to my aunt. I call him uncle asshole. He has always been very opinionated and always ready to criticize, but he can't take any criticism back. He also has the shortest fuse of anyone I've ever met. And one of my brothers is right there next to him. He was always doing or saying something cruel or mean and you didn't dare talk back or he kick your ass. Plus, my aunt is the nicests, sweetest person ever. It is horrible that she is put in the middle of her husband and the world. So, everyone pretty much just took his shit all the time so as not to upset my aunt. And harmony. (I had a point...) I remember as a teenager when he would do or say something, I wouldn't talk back or respond the way I wanted to. Even though I was right, my mom told me to "be the bigger man. He doesn't know any better." God I hate that. SO, that is how I live. I don't call people on their stupidity or argue with people. Well, I don't argue for another reason. I'll get into it in another post. (Thanks Dad)

I am done now. bye bye...

No comments: