Tuesday, August 15, 2006

More bits of randomness...

I'm kind of all over the map today. In no particualar order, these are some of the things running through my mind:

Yesterday at work, the republican guy that I just told I was gay was describing a customer to us. The customer is kind of a weather nerd, always calling about new software or equipment,and he was described as "joining the anal club." I had to walk away because I couldn't stop the giggles from starting. It struck me as very funny.

All morning I have been singing the hero song from Disney's Hercules: I Can Go The Distance. I blame Toddy and his Little Mermaid (I'm Unique) post.

This is me...not that I'm bitter about being short or anything :)


I remembered today that I was going to look into beign a roommate instead of you know, slumming it in my car or staying with my brother and his family. Not looking forward to that. I found this great place. I love it. Ah, home. But I don't think I would fit here. Check out the pictures of the place. I especially like the big black phallus thingy in the living room. WTF.

I have spent the last half hour playing wiht my blog. I think I've figured out the whole links thing. Yea me! The boss is out of the office today. I should go do some work, but now it's lunch time. I'm hungry, I must go and eat.