Sunday, August 06, 2006

Woo Fucking Hoo

Lime green jello shots are fucking A good. I have done a bad thing, please don't judge me too harshly Holly. I drank too much and drove home when i shouldn't have. But now that I am home, lets revel in the day that I had.

First i went to the movies with 2 of my brothers. The one with the tumor and the one in forest grove. We saw Talladega Nights. We laughed really hard. It was funny in a stupid kind of way. A great time was had by all.

Then... the real fun began. I met Toddy and friends for the softball fundraiser at CC's. Since I knew i would be there a while, I started off with a long island iced tea. Soon I was feeling no pain. We played bingo! I sat between Loren and Doug. Across from Toddy. Marilyn was on the other side of Loren and Sean was across from Doug and Cal was next to Toddy.

The Sisters of perpetual Something were the bingo hosts people. They were fucking awesome. They had face paint and were wearing kind of modified habits. There was one who roamed the crowd with a microphone making comments and spanking people who called bingo in error. I was strangely attracted to him. He had a mohawk and face paint, but he was really hot. The more I drank, the more I was attracted to him.

Now I have to talk about Loren. I LOVE HER!!! We sat next to each other, and I told her I had blotter envy. I picked a blue bingo card blotter. Hers was green. I liked hers lots better than mine. She said that green was her favorite color. About this time, a guy started walking around with jello shots. Toddy and I both had a blue one. It was good. Then he came back and I had a red one. It was awful. Then he came back and he added green to the mix. So I had a green one. It was lime and very good. Very strong too. Loren and I tool turns buying green jello shots for each other. I had so much fun sitting with her.

I switched my drink to vodka cranberries. I had three more of those, plus the long island and 6 jello shots in 3 hours. I was impaired. I was also having a great time. I talked with Marilyn one on one. With Cal one on one. Toddy disappeared after bingo was over. I think he went home without saying goodbye.

I went to Hobo's and had some dinner in an effort to sober up. Then I drove home when I shouldn't have. It wasn't very far, but I know I was bad anyways. Please don't judge me. So now, I am drunk blogging. Another first for me.

All in all I had a great fucking time. Loren is awesome. I love her now.

good night...

No comments: