Saturday, February 11, 2006

I'm sick

It's true. i am sick. I don't know where it came from, but I got it. Let me just say that I am the worlds biggest baby when i get sick. I readily admit this. I whine a lot, and whimper too. Sometimes it's so bad i annoy myself. But... I'm sick. I'm allowed to wallow in self pity. I just went out to eat a hamburger, and now I am exhausted. I also stopped at Blockbuster and got a couple of movies. I'm going to lay on the couch and either sleep or watch movies. Probably both.

I read a lot of blogs and the ones that I read have a lot shorter posts than I do. Do I talk too much? I don't know how to say what i want without using lots of words. I've decided not to care about the length of my posts anymore. That sentence sounds dirty to me. In a good way. Replace posts with another word and it is funny to me. I am so juvenile sometimes, not that that's a bad thing.

When I sat down here I had more to say, but now I'm just tired and can't remember anymore. Nappy time...

Here's a couple of new pics I found...

This one makes me laugh...


This one is just fucked up. I want to learn how to kayak, but not in the ocean.

No comments: