Thursday, February 02, 2006

In Exile

This is going to be a little off. I didn't pay my bill and my internet/phone was shut off. Shame on me. I had the money, I jsut didn't pay it. I went this morning and paid them, the phne is back, but the internet isn't. I wanted to post something, but without access, hat to do? Then it came to me. I'll write it now, and cut and paste it later. Same difference, just a day late.

Yesterday, Friday, we moved out of the office up to Bill's shop. It was a busy day. Lots to do. We finished up about 6:30, and we haven't unpacked or set anything up yet. We have Monday and Tuesday for that.

I told Stephen (other boss) that I wasn't going to work this weekend, unless there was something that just had to be done. 2 whole days off... in a row. Holy cow. So today I got up and went to pay the previously mentioned bill. Then I went to office depot to buy a desk chair carpet cover thingy. Bill is giving me my office chair for my home. Very nice of him. I had good intentions for today to get a lot of things accomplished. I did pretty good. I didn't get everything done, but I did a lot.

I finished putting the chairs together for my new table. I cleaned the litter box and did 2 loads of laundry. Emptied all the garbage and recycling, it sure does pile up fast when there are take out containers on the counters. I vaccumed the dining room and moved the computer desk out there, next to the kitchen, as Holly suggested. I can see the kitchen and the TV from here.

Brenda laso gave me the shredder from the office. They have another one at home. I have a lot of old bills and unopened envelopes and papers to play with the shredder for a while. But a funny thing has happened, well not funny ha ha, but funny weird. Kinda. As I am sitting here going through all these old papers, it has started to depress me. For multiple reasons. Some of these were dated all the way back to 2000. I haven't made any progress in all this time. Lots of unopened bill and collection notices. And just today, I had the phone shut off. Fuck... what is wrong with me. All I can think of is that I am just lazy. i started this process out thinking that I am going to get on top of things, and stay on top of them. I am very discouraged now though. I'm not giving up, but discouraged.

The other problem is i found pictures from back then, when we were a happy family. Well, they were happy and I was lying to keep up appearances. It was Sam's eight birthday party. They were beating a piniata. They are so adorable. God I miss them. I miss what we had. Sometimes I wish it would go back to the way it was. I wish I could have found a way to get over being gay. Or take a pill and make it go away. I want my family back. Only, I want Tonya back then, when she was fun. Of course I have to take some responsibility for her changing. Having your husband come out of the closet is bound to fuck you up. We had a good life, except for my secret. The kids were happy. We bought a house. We made decent money. Things were good. Except for my secret.

When I think back though, I know i would have never made it this far by keeping the secret. It was making me crazy. Am I better now that's out? I think so, at least a little. But I miss my kids. They are going to grow up without me. We talk on the phone, but it isn't the same. I want to hug them. It hurts so much some times I don't know how I stand it.

Fuck, now I'm down. I don't know if it's better to deny that anything is wrong and not think about it. I am good at that. Or to think about it and let the horrible feelings come .

Fucking shredder...

On a good note, I talked to Jason and he is going to go out with me. I will call him Monday night and set up a time. That is a good thing. Let's try to stay positive here.

I'm going to watch The Wedding Cashers. maybe that will cheer me up.

Here's hoping the internet is back up tomorro

No comments: