Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Where does the time go?

I can't believe Wednesday is almost over. This week is going by fast. Today I wasn't in a great mood. I wasn't really down like I used to be either. I guess that is progress. Today I ate badly. I didn't set out to, but I did anyway. I forgot my breakfast groceries in mom's fridge yesterday, so i didn't have anything here for breakfast. I decided to buy a couple of bananas at the 7-11 across from work. Of course they were out of them today. I looked around for something else good, but all I could find was an unappealing apple. So I bought a coke and a danish. Bad. The good news is I drank less than half the coke, but I did finish the danish. Then by lunchtime my mood was down a little again, so I ate Frickin Chicken for lunch. Very not good for you. Of course I did eat well for dinner, and I checked my blood level afterwards and it is right where it's supposed to be. Tomorrows another day, I'll try again for perfection then.

I am going to have lunch on Friday with an co-worker from way back. JoAnn. She is the nicest person that I have ever met. One time I was hanging out in her cubicle and she got a phone call and at the end she laughed real hard. I asked her what was funny and she said that Art (the guy on the phone) said he was just "shitting me". But she wouldn't say shit, she spelled it out. "he was just s h i t t i n g me. That made me laugh harder than anything else. She is a lot of fun. I am a little nervous about whether or not to tell her I am gay. She is pretty excepting, as I remember, but she is also religious. I don't know what way she will go. I'm not sure if I will tell her or not. The last time we spoke I was still married. I'll let you know how it goes.

Yesterday mom and I went to the first diabetes class. I was so tired, I just wanted to go home. Of course my mom can never be late for anything, so we got there 15 minutes early. She lives less than 5 minutes away, but we had to leave at 20 minutes early so we could make it. Aggravating, but in an amusing way. It's one of things I will miss about her later.

I never know how to close a blog entry. What is the correct etiquette? How about a picture?





bye...

No comments: