Wednesday, February 22, 2006

it's been 4 days

woops, I usually like to post more often, but I have been busy so far this week. Well kinda. I would have last night, ut when I got home from the diabetes class, my power was shut off. Completely my fault, the bill has been staring at me for a while now, but I didn't pay it. Not because I didn't have the money, but out of laziness.

I had a job interview this morning. I had some anxiety, but it wasn't anything compared to what it would had been before the pills and coulseling. I am glad it is working out. I think the interview went well. There were a few occasions where I had trouble getting my words out, but I was able to cover it well and still get my point accross. It is kind of a step down, maybe a little bit, but I need the income, and I could do this job without a lot of stress. If I make it to the short list by the end of this week, then I have to interview with the president and vice president of marketing for the company. That makes me nervous, but I'm sure I can handle it.

I will try to post more later, I should be working right now.

No comments: