Monday, February 27, 2006

Euphoric

HEY!!!!! Boy am I in a good mood today. No particular reason, I went to the doctor this morning and my test results were very good. Officially I have lost 10 pounds. My A1C is 5.7, down from 6.4 3 months ago. Anything under 6.0 is very good. Woo Hoo. I got a call for an interview this Thursday. It is for a scheduler/expediter. I'm sure i can do that, whatever it is. Ha! The only caveat is that it is on swing shift. A weird swing shift too. It starts at 4:15 in the afternoon, until 2:45 at night. Or in the morning, however you look at it. Those would be strange hours to get used to. The plus side is that it is Monday through Thursday. So i would get a 3 day weekend, plus not going to work until 4:15 Monday is like a whole extra day. It is a very interesting idea. i want to see what the job entails before I plan my life around it.

Yesterday i joined a club where people get together to meet other people. It is called Meet in Portland. Here is a link. http://www.meetin.org/city/MEETinPORTLAND/index.cfm?Group=MEETinPORTLAND&Rem=2

it looks like a good place to meet people. The new person gathering isn't until the end of the month though. I don't have to wait until then to go to something, I just have to get up the balls to do it.

bye bye

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! Is there a better seller of event tickets than ticketmaster?
I really need this info..Thanks :)