Monday, February 06, 2006

Monday...

Well hello there. Hope your day is going well, mine is so far. It's lunch time, and I just finished a sub sandwich, very good. I didn't buy a coke today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had a bottle of water with my lunch. Big step for me. Let's see what tomorrow brings, can I stay off the coke for 2 days in a row?

Superbowl... the Seahawks were robbed. Stupid refs. I'm not too terribly upset over it though. It was a different feeling watching this game as compared to the ones in the past. I cared about one of the teams playing, that's a new feeling. Everything good was great, and everything bad was awful. But it's ok, we made it there, and there's always next year.

Still no news on the job front. :( Don't you hate it when you forget what you wanted to say. I just remembered why I got on here in the first place. I found diet / weight / calorie tracking site that I joined. I really like it. You put in your food for the day and it calculates all the info for you. I will post today's info when I get home. I'm sure there are lots of sites like this one, but I found this one and I like it. The good thing about it is there is a list of food to choose from, over 10,000 items. If it's not on the list, you can add it easily. And, you can put item into your favorite file. This is great since I eat the same things a lot, like breakfast. It will make updating the page quicker. I think you are supposed to use it as a meal planner, but I am using it more as a tracker. I will use it the other way as I get to it.

This is a strange feeling for me. I am taking the whole diet thing serious this time. It's different form all the times before when I would start and then stop after a couple of days. Even if I have a bad food day, I am coming right back to the plan. I am paying close attention to what I am eating. How weird for me.

I didn't go to the gym this morning. I don't know why. I woke up at the right time. I wasn't too tired, I felt awake. But I reset the alarm for later and went back to sleep. I think that tonight before I go to bed, I am going to get everything ready and in the bag so all I have to do is get up and get dressed and leave. Holly suggested that, and I haven't tried it yet. I'm doing good on all the other stuff, I want this gym to work too.

No comments: