Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Am I too liberal with the exclamation points?!?

I'm just wondering. I look back at the last few post titles and there a mojority of them have excalmation points. Am I that happy? ... You know, I had a point to this, but I lost it. Don't you hate when that happens.

I had a good dinner last night. It was yummy. I had oatmeal for breakfast, with Splenda brown sugar. It has an aftertaste. I can still taste it. The regular sugar is ok. I should have lunch at home, then dinner at moms, so this should be a day when I eat right all three meals. I can do it!

You know I notice in these posts that I hardly ever mention the boys. I think about them a lot. I wish they were here, and not living there. I know I made a mistake by not fighting to keep them here. That makes me feel bad. They are not having a great time there, Sam is having problems adjusting. Matt is hard to get a read on. I think he wants to be with his mom, but he wants to be here where his cousins are. They are all really close. I guess I try to put them out of my head because missing them will put me into a depression. But not thinking about them makes me feel guilty. Ah, the catch 22. I seem to have a lot of those lately.

I have to see Holly today. She is going to want to know what I did last week to get out there. Well, nothing. Yet. My plan is to go to the bar tonight. It has to be early in the week so it won't be crowded. Sunday - Tuesday. Sunday I was busy, last night I could have went, but I was tired and... (no excuses, I should have went, but I didn't want to) Tonight is the night. I can feel it. Yesterday I felt good too about going, but after dinner I got sleepy and went home and curled up under a blanket.

Work is almost over. I am just about out od things to do at the office. I assume I will be here until the end of the month. I don;t want it to end. I am going to miss Bill, and working here. It has been the best job I have had. I don't think I will get another one like it. I am starting to feel quite a bit of stress over not having a job. How am I going to pay my bills? And child support? I will pay that before rent or my car payment. I won't let her hang late child support over my head. I know I would hear about it for the rest of my life, even after the kids are grown. Finding a job is hard work. (a W reference) I'm trying to stay positive. It is working so far. Earlier I was teetering on the edge of good vs bad moods, I tipped over to the good side. I don't know why that happens.

Aw crap, I forgot to call the doctor this week. She's gonna ask me about that. I will call now.

bye...

No comments: