Sunday, January 22, 2006

Going to the Super Bowl!

I am in a good mood tonight! Maybe it's because the Seahawks won and are going to the Super Bowl. It was a good game, they really dominated the Panthers. It was awesome.

I had some birthday cake. It was good. I also had some coke, but not a lot. I told Bill i would help him moves some furniture this morning, after 10:00. I slept until 10:30, then i checked my email and he sent one last night saying they would be at the office at 10:00. Woops. They weren't upset, they were happy that I was willing to help them. It went smoothly, then I went to Jim's to watch the game.

Yesterday started out pretty good. It stayed good until Andrew showed up. I feel very bitter towards him and Stephen for not giving me a job. I know that's not fair to them, they never promised me anything, but they could use me. They undervalued what I can bring to the table and that upsets me. Plus, I know they are playing the numbers game by having me work part time, they don't have to pay as much and no insurance. I don't want to work for them anymore, and when I find a new job I will leave them. Maybe if I tell them that upfront, they will put me o full time, but I don't want to force my way into a job that doesn't want me. Anyways, I feel hostile towards them, and I know I am not hiding it as well as I usually can. They repeatedly ask me if everything's alright, and of course i say yes, but I know they can tell. And they can probably figure out the reason too.

After I left work yesterday, things picked back up and I was in a good mood the rest of the night. Today has been good as well.

i gotta go, West Wing is starting.

No comments: