Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Thurday... still in a good mood ?!?

I had good intentions. I started out the day actually eating breakfast, a bowl of raisin bran and a banana. Then I had a chicken sandwich at subway, with no cheese and no mayo. No chips or SODA either. How strong was my will power?!? Then, I got hungry later in the day. By the time I got home from work I had a headache and I was STARVING. I even stopped at the store on the way home and bought chicken, baby red potatoes (I recently discovered roasted potatoes... OMG I love them) salad. I had very good intentions. When I got home the kitchen is still a mess, a horrible mess. It would have taken me at least 45 minutes to clean it up. Plus I would have had to wash the pan to cook in, and silverware too. So, I went to Teyiaki bowl instead. I got kung pow chicken and an egg roll and a coke. Of course now that I am full, I totally regret it.

Tomorrow I will bring a energy bar with me in case I get hungry again.

I have a job interview tomorrow also, kind of. I am going to meet with a guy about a possible job opening. They don't have a position currently, they are thinking about hiring someone to run their manufacturing. I'm not sure if I want to still do that. Plus, they are an hour away, through messed up traffic. I doubt that I will be offered the job, or if I am if I will take it. But it will be good practice for interviewing since I haven't done that in 6 years.

Oh yeah, I was supposed to update last night. Mom's proposition wasn't about money. She wanted me to come and eat dinner with her each night after work so she knows I am eating right. I refused as gently as I could, I don't think I hurt her feelings. God I hope not.

I am going to watch Must Love Dogs now instead of cleaning the kitchen. John Cusak is yummy.

1 comment:

Jim said...

the clifs bars are pretty tasty and they are the least expensive at Trader Joes.