Tuesday, January 10, 2006

What Have I Done?

Oh my... I gave someone I know a link to this blog. Now I'm not anonymous anymore. I won't censor myself, I make that pledge to... well, myself.

Food stuff. Cereal for breakfast, big salad and 3 slices of small pizza, a few Jo Jos and monkey bread. I ordered a coke, took a sip and asked them to dump it out. I had water instead. I plan on having oatmeal for dinner, with some fruit in it. Holly told me about it today and I can't get it out of my head. Plus, since I ate a big lunch, I will have small dinner.

Other stuff. I stopped at the store on the way home to pick up some frozen fruit, that's really all I wanted. It just didn't feel right only buying a bag of blueberries. I don't know why. I wandered around the store trying to figure out what else I needed. When I was looking for the frozen fruit, I went past the ice cream section. My weakness. To make it worse, everything was on sale, even the death by chocolate, my favorite. So there I was, standing with the freezer door open and my hand hovering above the box. I stood like that for a few seconds, long enough to make people notice. Then I shut the door and walked away, very proud of myself. I did the same thing with the fruit pies. I thought since I did so good by not getting ice cream, I could just have this one little snack. Again, my hand hovered over the thing. Again, I walked away. But I was hungry for a snack. So I bought a small bag of trail mix. No chocolate chips even! I just ate it while I was typing and it was very pleasing. I don't miss the fruit pie at all. I do wish I had come ice cream though. I thought about buying it and just having a little at a time, but I am not there yet with the whole will power thing. I would have eaten way too much at a time. I also bought a coke with my snack. On the condition that I only take a few drinks. So far so good. There is still 3/4 left. I am going to go dump it out before I drink anymore. BRB
That's done now.

Ok, enough for now... time to surf for... you know what...

No comments: