Thursday, January 26, 2006

insert Howard Dean scream here

I'm not sure how to get what's in my head on the screen. I think the header will suffice. Well, it's another day, and I'm still in a pretty good mood. I haven't been euphoric lately, just in a reasonably good mood. I think the teetering point first thing in the morning is going away also. It is almost unrecognizable anymore. It's there, but I don't even think about it anymore.

I have been doing well with breakfast and dinners. Dinners thanks to mom. It is very nice to show up from work and have the table set and dinner ready to eat. Ah.. the good old days when women knew their place. Now if I could get her to have my slippers ready too. Nah, just kidding. I am very appreciative for what she is doing for me. I tell her every night. It is also helpful for her, by cooking for me she s cooking for herself also, and we are both eating much better than before. I will do something nice for her in return.

I made it to the gay bar the other night. It seems like it is something that has been checked off my (mythical) list. It's done, now I can forget about it. I don't have to do it again. That seems to be the way my mind is treating it. I conquered it, and now am done with it. That's not right, this was the first step. I need to make more first steps, and then actually follow them up with a second step. I am going to email my sister in law and see if she can get a hold of my niece's husband for me and have him give me a call. He was serious about going with me, so I am going to ask him out. :)

I haven't heard form any of the people I sent resumes to. Why aren't they beating down my door to hire me? Goddamnit, do I have to do everything???

No comments: