Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Goddamn I Ramble

I am in a good mood today. 2 days in a row, a recent record! I forgot that I am supposed to be keeping a food log starting yesterday. So, yesterday I had a banana and coke for breakfast, hamburger and fries and RC for lunch, and 2 tacos and a can of coke for dinner.

Today I had 2 bananas and water for breakfast, and Frickin' Chicken and coke for lunch. I wasn't going to order a drink, but I walked by the drink machine and there was an iced tea container next to it. I love iced tea with nothing in it, so I went back and ordered a drink. But when I tasted the tea, it was awful. I don't even know how to describe it. SO, I got a coke instead. I had good intentions... the iced tea fucked me over.

Mom called and invited me over for dinner again tonight. She said she has a proposition for me. I know she is out today buying me diabetes things that she thinks I need. I think she will offer to pay for me to go to weight watchers with her. Or some other kind of weight loss plan. I don't want her to spend money on me. She has done enough of that already. I will go with her to weight watchers, but I will pay for myself. It should be an interesting evening.

It's lunch time, I'm at the other job today. It is weird how I feel about this place now. I can't help but think that they don't want me. I know they said if there was work to do, they would keep me, but still I feel unwanted. And that translates into how much I care about this place. The people are still great, and I still do a good job, I am just not as invested in it like I was before.

I regret eating what I did for lunch today. I should have just got a small sandwich next door instead of driving to get the chicken. Now I'm full, which means I ate too much. No wonder I'm a fat fucker. EW! What a horrible phrase "I'm a fat fucker". I don't want to do anything... you know... with a fatty. Even though I am one myself, I don't expect anyone to want me this way. I will get better, blah blah blah.

That's enough for now. I will update when I get home from Mom's.

No comments: