Saturday, January 14, 2006

Mood Swings... WTF

Hi! So I woke up this morning at 7:42, the one morning when I can sleep in, and as I laid in bed i realized I was in a pretty good mood. Except that is an understatement. I was in a GREAT mood, euphoric almost. I woke up that way, the same way I woke up yesterday in a terribly depressed mood.

I went to the bathroom and came back to snuggle under the covers, and went to one of my happy placed in my head, me getting nailed, and I woke up again at 11:10. That's more like it. I did get to sleep in after all. Woo Hoo!

As for last night and getting hammered... I took to drinks of my first cocktail, and then stopped drinking it. I'm just not a drinker. I have rum left over from 3 years ago. This will probably be here for that long too.

I had a turkey sub for dinner with a half a coke. Then at 11:30 I had a big bowl of cereal. I don't even think I was hungry, just depressed and it sounded good. It was.

Today is the Seahawks divisional playoff. The second round. I'm going to Joes house to watch it. The whole family will be there. We've waited a long time for this, as has every Seahawks fan.

I wonder what my mood will be later today. Will I swing back to the other side...?

p.s. just for the hell of it... this is my current cyberspace crush, I love him...



No comments: