Thursday, January 12, 2006

It's Thursday

Hello, it's me again. Let's start off with the food log. When last we left off... oh yeah, I was all excited to try the oatmeal. Well, let me tell you it was... AWFUL! Oh my god, I can't tell you how bad it was. But, on the plus side, with some sweetener, it will be awesome. Today I had a pear and cliff bar for breakfast, kung pow chicken and a coke for lunch, and a small turkey sandwich for dinner.

I waited too long to register for school, and all the classes are full. Bill was not too happy with that, and suggested that I try another class instead. I went to the college and the adviser helped me with the classes I wanted, she told me to show up to the first class and have the prof. sign the waiver. So I got there about a half hour early to talk to her before class. She didn't show up until 5 minutes after the class was supposed to start. A girl in the front t row jumped up and asked her sign her paper first, before I even got up, and the prof. said sorry the class is full. Then she took down her information. So I had to go up there and wait and then give her my information too. In front of the whole room full of people. Before my drugs I would have had a heart attack, but it was only mildly uncomfortable.

I had more I wanted to say, but now I'm bored with this, so... bye

No comments: